Recent Posts

Recent Posts:

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Aunt Jemima: Lil Griddles #AJLilGriddlesCG #spon




Experts say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I tend to agree. However, breakfast is also the one most rushed times of day in our big busy household. I truly believe it's important my kids head off to school with a decent breakfast in their tummies, but getting it done without compromising on the quality of the meal is not aways that easy. Somewhere between the "Mom, where's my uniform shirt?" "Mom, I need to be to school early" and the "Mom, can you sign this?" type requests; I'm tasked to make both lunches and breakfasts for my 5 kids from scratch?  It's like mission impossible every morning.


Needless to say, I'm always on the hunt to find easy breakfast items the kids will actually eat that aren't filled with undesirables like high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and preservatives. Meet my new best buddy, Aunt Jemima and her "every batch made from scratch" frozen Lil’ Griddles line. The new Aunt Jemima frozen breakfast Lil’ Griddles line currently offers three bite-sized options for the kids; Mini pancakes, Blueberry Mini pancakes, and Cinnamon French Toast Sticks. The Lil' Gridders include the important ingredients like real eggs, milk and sugar and I'm able to simply prepare them in under a minute or two in the microwave. Plus since they are bite size, my four year old twins can manage them without me even having to take the time to pre slice their servings.

Most importantly, everyone in our household is singing their praises in terms of taste. We sampled both the blueberry pancakes and the french toast sticks and loved them.  We will definitely be back to our local store to buy more.  Add a lil syrup, a lil yogurt, and a lil fruit and call breakfast done!

Disclosure:  Thank you to Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.  Coupon to purchase product provided.

Follow this blog:

Follow on Bloglovin