Recent Posts

Recent Posts:

Thursday, May 9, 2013

For All You Love, Johnson & Johnson #Spon

This Mother's Day the folks at Johnson & Johnson are celebrating the most powerful thing on the planet, Love. In particular, they are applauding those Mom's who are always putting the needs of others first and recognizing all the amazing ways people care for the ones they love. They are celebrating you and your comforting touch along with me and the happy smiles on my 5 children's faces. And while they may not know exactly what sacrifices you made "for all you love", they do know Moms like you and I are making them.


In addition to spreading the word about this sweet campaign with readers, J&J asked me to tell everyone about a time when I put someone else's needs before my own and about the love that made me willing and eager to do that.  Honestly, as a married mommy of 5 this could not be any simpler a task.  The opportunities to put my husband or one of my kid's needs and wants before my own occur multiple times a day and it is such an innate part of the mom I have become that it happens without hesitation.


Being late to an appointment so I can bring someone their forgotten lunch, done.  Canceling plans for a rare night out alone with hubby to care for a feverish 4 year old, done.  Driving 40 minutes out of my way to get my food allergic son soy pudding, done.  Hand making Halloween costumes year after year because the kids always pick something that's not mainstream, done.  Laying in a horrible uncomfortable position for several hours because my child with a wicked earache has finally fallen a sleep, done.  Opening up my house very last minute to 80 kids that need a place to take pictures before homecoming, done that too.  And I'd do it all again.

I could go on for weeks with mommy style sacrifices both big and small, it's just what moms do and the reason why is even simpler than providing those many assorted examples.  The reason is because I love them.  I love to see them happy.  I love to see them smile.  I love to see them at peace.  I love to see them satisfied.  I love to see them succeed.  I love them and when all their needs are met, so are all mine.  Ultimately this whole being a mom thing isn't for you, it's "for all you love".

Interested in finding out how you can encourage other Moms and by doing so help early childhood education programs?  See the the info below.

More on Johnson & Johnson's "For All You Love":
In celebration of Mother’s Day this year, JOHNSON’S® Baby has established JOHNSON’S® Baby CARES Care Cards, a digital e-card platform encouraging moms to share positive messages of encouragement with other moms across the country, while simultaneously supporting Save the Children®.  You can help, too!  Simply pick and share a card filled with messages of reassurance for a Mom in your life on Facebook at http://www.johnsonsbabycares.com. For every card sent, shared or liked, JOHNSON’S®  Baby will donate $1.00 to Save the Children® (up to $150,000) to benefit early childhood education programs that foster education and reassurance for new moms. These cards will not only spread encouragement to Moms throughout the country but will also provide Moms in need with the skills and knowledge to successfully support their child’s growth.

Disclosure:
This post is brought to you by Johnson & Johnson and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences, and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.

Follow this blog:

Follow on Bloglovin