Recent Posts

Recent Posts:

Friday, June 7, 2013

Box Tops for Education Marketplace, Shop & Earn $ for Your School

I was recently provided with a gift card that allowed me to buy a few things for the twins big birthday extravaganza coming up while at the same time earning cash for their school.  Here's how:


By simply creating and logging in to my own Box Tops for Education account and designating my children's grade school, I was then able to proceed to Box Tops for Education The Marketplace.  

Arriving at The Marketplace I learned that over 200 retailers give eBoxTops to schools when you shop online via their portal.  The Box Tops Marketplace has special links that take you to each of these stores allowing your school’s account to be credited.  You only need to remember to stop by The Marketplace   as you head to your favorite online retailers like Target, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Build A Bear Workshop, Kohl's and many more.

"Box Tops for Education and its online Marketplace have helped nearly 90,000 schools across the country earn more than $525 million since the program started in 1996. Box Tops earnings are unrestricted dollars that schools can use for whatever they need most -- from textbooks, laptops and musical instruments, to playground equipment, field trips and basic classroom supplies."

Since this year's birthday party for the twins has a Star Wars / Space theme.  I headed via The Marketplace to Old Navy to buy some solid basics I'll be reworking into themed apparel for us all.  Stay Tuned for those party posts with detailed instructions and don't forget to stop at Box Tops for Education The Marketplace when you decide to give some of my ideas a try.

Disclosure: BTFE sent me a $100 gift card to use on the BTFE Marketplace site and asked me to write about my shopping experience.

Follow this blog:

Follow on Bloglovin