Recent Posts

Recent Posts:

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Monthly Subscription Box: Birchbox

It's no secret I adore the whole concept of the currently popular subscription based monthly delivery boxes.  I think they make for a fun gift idea and there is just something about getting surprise items in cute packages once a month I can't resist.  Lucky me, I was sent a sample box for review from the popular Birchbox a while back.


Birchbox specializes in boxes that contain high-end beauty and lifestyle samples from top brands and newly emerging ones.  Items vary from skincare offerings to makeup, as well as some fun non-beauty extras.  The Birchbox provides a fun way for beauty product fans like myself to discover new products without committing to full size products.

My sample box did not disappoint, it contained products from Jouer, DDF, Shu Uemura, Kusmi Tea, and more.  One of my favorite things about the Birchbox is that if you do find a new must have product or two, you can easily head to the Birchbox website to order full size versions.

Disclosure: I was provided with samples for purposes of this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Follow this blog:

Follow on Bloglovin