Recent Posts

Recent Posts:

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Choc-V's Probiotic

Eating your vitamins is certainly different from when I was little.  Chalky chewable things in fruit flavors that all tasted the same are long gone.  The next big thing in the evolution of vitamins is chocolate.  

My kids have been taking their probiotics like champs every morning now that we were provided with samples of Choc-V's.  The probiotic comes in a white chocolate flavor which is free of artificial colors or preservatives, instead what it does have is 1 billion microflora.  

I'm not a health expert, so I'll let you do your own research on why your child may benefit from a probiotic.  However if you do find yourself looking for one, these certainly are a tasty version.

Disclosure: I was provided with a product to aid in this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Follow this blog:

Follow on Bloglovin